Looking for reliable and trustworthy roofers in Headingley, Meanwood or Burley?
As a family run business, DPR Ltd has been providing honest and professional roofing services to homes and businesses throughout Headingley and Meanwood for over 20 years. At DPR, we recognise that a problem with your roof can have major consequences. If left untreated, a water leak from your roof can cause damage to your furniture, flooring, ceilings, belongings and in serious cases the building structure.
With a team of local Headingley roofers, DPR Ltd provides an emergency response service aimed at rectifying your roofing problem quickly, efficiently and with minimum fuss. So whether you have a loose roof tile or ridge tile, a damaged chimney, a leaking flat roof, or problems with roof moss, we have the knowledge and expertise to put it right.
Why Choose DPR Ltd to as your Headingley Roofing contractor?
DPR Ltd can provide with lots of examples of the high quality roofing work we have undertaken in the Headingley area. Whilst we are a highly qualified business that is accredited by both CHAS and CORC, we have managed to keep our pricing very competitive. We probably aren't quite as cheap as one man band roofers, but we do hold all the relevant qualifications and insurance documents. We also provide a guarantee so you can come back to us if anything fails after the job has been completed.
Examples of roofing jobs we have completed near Headingley and Meanwood, Leeds:
Project: Roof Repair to Valley
Location: Saint Chads Avenue, Headingley, near Leeds
Customer: Mr Smith
- Erected tower scaffold
- Stripped down roof valley and remove defective mortar pointing
- Supplied and fitted new valley cuts to new mortar bedding in full
- Pointed the valley off flush using a moisture resistant mortar
- Fitted new lead apron saddle to the short lead flashing at the bottom of the valley, when it meets the gable verge edge detail
- Cleaned out guttering
- Renewed small section of guttering due to undersize
- Removed all resultant rubble from above works
Project: Gutter Repair
Location: Churwood Avenue, Headingley, near Leeds
Customer: Mrs Yu
- Erected access equipment for roofing safety
- Reconnected fallen section of plastic PVC gutter to rear elevation corner
- Supplied and fitted new end cap to front elevation corner gutter
- Cleaned out gutter in its entirety
- Sealed all joints and water tested
Project: Replacement of roof lead caused by theft
Location: North Lane, Headingley, near Leeds
- Erected access equipment for safe working conditions
- Refitted stolen flashing in Ubiflex type lead-free substitute, plugged tight and pointed off using leadmate waterproof compound
- Removed and replaced damaged roof slates (Eternit) caused by theft of lead flashings
- Refixed dislodged slates
Project: Slate Tile Replacement and Gutter Repair
Location: Lancaster Avenue, Kirkstall, near Leeds
Customer: Mrs Campbell
- Roofing access equipment erected
- Removed damaged slates to front eave section which had slipped and broken
- Replaced with quality second hand slate, fixed with galvanised fixings and code four lead straps
- Removed and disposed of existing cast iron fall pipe including section to neighbouring bay roof window
- Replaced fall pipe in quality black round pvc pipe plus associated fittings
- Filled holes with suitable coloured mortar where old fittings were
- Removed resultant rubble from site.