High Qualified Roofers in Pudsey & Farsley
DPR Ltd have been working on the roofs of Pudsey & Farsley homes and business for the last twenty years. Whilst many Roofers in Leeds have gone out of business, we have remained constant and successful throughout.
We put our longevity down to a combination of having a great team of local Pudsey Roofers, coupled with a commitment to providing an honest service at a competitive price. We provide a wide range of roofing services throughout the Pudsey area including, Roof Repairs, Flat Roof Repairs, Tile Replacement, Guttering, Lead Repair and Roofing Boards.
Why Choose DPR Ltd to as your Pudsey Roofing contractor?
DPR treat every customer with equal care, attention, courtesy and commitment. So whether you are a business looking for a completely re-roof, or you are a homeowner simply with a loose ridge tile, we will approach both enquiries with equal professionalism.
We offer a free roofing survey to all customers, and upon sending your quote we will also provide you with photographic evidence of the problem. This approach ensures completely transparency so that you are clear on what the costs relate to.
Examples of roofing jobs we have completed near Pudsey, Leeds:
Project: Repair of roof verge edge and ridge tiles
Location: Parkside Road, Farsley, near Leeds
Customer: Mr & Mrs Cossley
- Erected scaffolding
- Lifted all ridge tiles to the main house roof and set aside for reuse
- Hacked back all the old and defective mortar bedding and disposed of
- Cleaned down roof areas prior to resetting salvaged ridge tiles to new mortar bedding
- Hacked back all verge edge detail and cleaned down
- Applied our SBR compound adhesive and new mortar pointing
Project: New Roofing Installation
Location: Merton Avenue, Farsley, near Leeds
Customer: Mr Stone
- Erected scaffolding to roof elevations to adhere to working at height regulations
- Stripped external roof covering, ridge tiles and old flashings
- Stripped down old roof lattes and disposed of
- Cleaned down all structural roof timbers and de-nailed all rafters
- Fitted new quality BNS747 breathable undertile felt. This negated the requirement for fixed and aesthetically unappealing roof vents which detract from the overall appearance of a new roof covering
- Fitted new pre-treated timber battens (lattes). These are horizontal timbers required to 'hang' and fix the new roof material to. It is important that these were treated to remove the possibility of de-fibre taking place of roof lattes
- Fitted new vertical valley joint with adjoining property. This is a purpose made fibre glass valley trough that allows the perfect mating of two different roof coverings between two or more properties
- Fitted new quality concrete interlocking roof tiles of Marley Modern type
- Fitted new Code 4 lead work to chimney stack abutments. These are sheet lead flashings that were bespoke made on the roof site by our roof technicians, to fit perfectly the masonry abutments that they are protecting from water ingress. Flashings are traditionally plugged (fixed) and pointed off with a lead mate compound which is a material sealant that has the same thermal movement as sheet lead and therefore does not split or crack like mortar pointing does in a short period of time
- Fitted new ridge tiles to new mortar bedding and point flush to same. Ridge tiles were colour matched to the new roof finish
- All resultant rubble removed from above works
Project: Roofing repair caused by storm damage
Location: Silver Court, Intercity Way, Pudsey, near Leeds
Customer: Caledonian Plywood Limited
- Scissor lift hired and erected
- Roof boards laid out in work zones to ensure
- Damaged ridge profile sheeting removed
- Supplied and fitted new profile ridge sheets and re-bolted into correct position with specialist fixings
- Carried out roof repairs to several other areas as pointed out by client, where leaks had occurred since the storms
- Removed all resultant rubble and roofing waste from above works.